VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
So how does it work?
From Monday 26th March to Friday 20th April, Project CARS 2 fans will be invited to send in their best in-game screenshots of Porsche DLC cars via Twitter and/or Instagram. From these images, SMS will shortlist two images per week (6 total). During the last week of the month (Saturday 21st April to Friday 27th April), the Project CARS 2 community will be invited to view the shortlisted images and vote for their favourite. The top 3 images that get the most votes will see the winning image-makers collect the prize.
What’s The Prize?
A set of exclusive Project CARS 2 Porsche Event Posters.
Entering is simple:
Post a photo from the Project CARS 2 Photo Mode to Twitter or Instagram (or both), with the caption #ProjectCARS2PorscheCompetition and #SportscarTogether, ensuring the image is of a car from the Porsche Legends Pack. SMS will then select the shortlisted images to be voted on by the public. Note: only images with both hashtags will be considered.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Slightly Mad Studios whose registered office is at 8 Mill Street, London, SE1 2BA.
2. The competition is open to all except employees of Slightly Mad Studios, Porsche and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee for this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://www.pcars.games/PorscheCompetition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 20th April (12PM GMT). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 3 sets of exclusive Project CARS 2 Porsche Event Posters. Each of the top 3 entrants will receive 1 set of posters at the end of the contest.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Submissions will be shortlisted by SMS, and winners will be selected by the public via a voting plugin.
14. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and in-game screenshot in any publicity material. This includes the social media pages of Project CARS and Porsche. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Slightly Mad Studios and not to any other party.